Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up and use your knowledge to shape the future of digital talent acquisition?
Do you like to challenge yesterdays ideas and got a natural eye for visualizing the next step for the product? Then Adway might be just the place for you!
About the Job
We're looking for more developers to join our tech team!
You will be part of a tight team with developers, DevOps and Q&A engineers. Together the team is responsible for the development of our products where we automate recruiting through social media. We want to launch even more products and we need YOU to help us with new ideas and improvements!
Why should you join Adway?
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We’ve got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success 💪💜🔥
We also offer:
- We focus on your growth. We, therefore, offer Learning Fridays where you can spend the afternoon on your own projects and/or courses.
- An opportunity to work with new technology as a full-stack developer (optional) in technologies such as Nodejs & React.
- Opportunity to work with continuous product development of product suite
- Work in Cross-functional teams with a lot of responsibility.
- Close collaboration with other departments in the organization.
- Become part of a positive, supportive and challenging culture
- Visits to our offices in Stockholm, Poland, and London.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works and trips abroad!
- Worked for at least 3 years with system development, preferably within Node.js and React.
- Experience in building business-critical systems.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
It’s a merit if you also have experience in the following:
- Testing, Mocha/Tape/Jest
- Scrum or Agile working methods
- Micro Services
- Experience from working with Facebook & LinkedIn API
Our mission is to make sure that the talent our customers look for is the talent they speak to, our purpose is to help recruiters spend time with the candidates rather than to spend time on finding them. With our software, we help our customer automize their job adverts on social media and job boards to attract both passive and active talent.
We always strive to be even better than we were yesterday, and we want to make sure that we work in the best possible way to always be one step ahead.
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!